Friday, November 12, 2004

Scott Peterson Guilty

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylh=X3oDMTB2MXQ5MTU3BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEdGVzdAMwBHRtcGwDaW5kZXgtaWU-/s/220275

I had wondered how this mostly circumstantial case would play out. Who would kill their pregnant wife and unborn child?!? That is just too horrible to contemplate. Hasn't he ever heard of divorce. I had a hard time believing he was guilty anyway because this just seems so wrong. There also wasn't a lot of physical evidence. Doesn't matter anyway, it is time for the endless appeals. Bring it on.

2 comments:

Steve said...

So, he got the death penalty...
I was a little surprised at that, given all the circumstantial evidence surrounding it. I can understand the guilty verdict, even with the circumstantial evidence, but I was surprised that the jury would recommend death. Of course, I wasn't there, and haven't seen the transcripts, maybe I'd change my mind...

Bellejar said...

I actually just watched an interview with Amber Frye - the other woman in this case. I was very comforted and deeply disturbed to hear that Scott Peterson, when he was caught on his way to Mexico, before the trial - had duct tape, a shovel and direction to Amber Frye's work place in his car. This gives me more conclusive evidence of his guilt.