Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My kind of law.

Now here is the kind of law that the government should be passing. One that really gets to the heart of problems that exist today. Does it tackle the homeless problem? Does it help law enforcement? Does it provide better public education? Of course not, it does however prevent physicians from writing prescriptions in cursive. I mean come on.....

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/274707_cursive21.html

I am sure thousands of taxpayer dollars went into this. Couldn't doctors figure this one out for themselves?

3 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

I read about this in our Industry Report today at work. I laughed out loud. lame,lame,lame.

Steve said...

Now if they can just get drafters to write laws that are intelligible on the first reading...

Bellejar said...

Oh come now Steve, what would lawyers and courts do if they did that - I think it guarantees full employment to be truly vague.