Monday, January 28, 2008

Remiss

Yes, I have been horribly remiss about posting. Between pre-school, kindermusik, gymboree, playdates and pregnancy I find myself sleeping around 8:30pm most nights, which as you may know eliminates the prime blogging hours. We have some updates obviously:

1. Lucy is very happily attending an inhome montessori this year. She really seems to like it. I like the teacher, and she is there 2 days a week for the time being and probably 3 or four next year.

2. Violet and I are using this time to bond. We go to a gymboree class all by ourselves. She has turned into the most independent two year old.

3. Baby C - we are expecting a little boy. I don't know what we'll do with him - I have started a rocketship/space themed nursery. We just hung a solar system mobile last night. It lights up and you can use a remote to make the planets orbit the sun. Way cool!

4. Our building project is almost finished the first of two houses anyway, it should be ready to go on the market in Early March (just in time for spring). I will post a link to pictures as soon as it does. We spent this weekend out there cleaning up mdf dust. What a fun day!!!

Besides that all is status quo. I have no great plans to do any legal work right now, but I am thinking after the house project, I would try to subdivide a piece of land. Just for fun :)

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

A boy this time. :) Right on!!! Get a little more testosterone in that house for Bruce. Are the girls excited for the new baby???? What a fun time in your life, girlie! BUT, wow you're not kidding you're busy!! Ben is 14 months old now and just busy beyond busy. That little dude is truly my cardio!! I hope we can squeeze in a playdate in our future, but I'll let you give birth and all that first. ;) hehe.
xoxo.